Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Caught in love- Surprisingly

It’s been long that I haven’t written something that had really touched me or compelled me to tap my lappy’s keyboard… last few weeks I’ve experienced such drastic eventualities in life that it has amazed me to the core…. Few things I dint even know existed or mebbe existed but dint know wud have had such great impact on me…

Couple of years back I had been thru a bad phase in life wherein I thought I was dead or had killed myself to the extent I couldn’t resurrect, but life got me surprised with its own whims n fancies. Never ever had thought that someone can drive me so crazy to go head over heels in few weeks wid his own charming easy way… No impressive talks but simply smart enough to get me stumped… Unwavering questions without beating around the bush.. Answers in jiffy making me laugh till it hurt (which I actually had forgotten) …. Extraordinary in his own simple ways… Touched my heart like an alchemist taking all my pain away unknowingly…. Stupid but nonetheless adorable…. obstinate in the cutest way… n I guess I can go on n on wid this….

This one goes to you n u know who this is to…. Wouldn’t have been grateful to god the way I am now…. You really have given me elixir and made me come back to life… n I wud say I owe my life to u….

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... it's good to see the old Nisha is back ...No matter whateva happens Life is to live happily and now you have just got one more reason for it :-)
    Happy 4 you :-)
    May god bless you both. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really Happy for you... And you know tat I (may be more that you) was eagerly waiting for this moment to happen in your life... I couldn't tell you that how much I am happy for you... I wanted to c u smiling like this sweetie... Love you... God Bless you... All your dreams may come true like this...

    ReplyDelete